1. OUR PREMIUMS

ZbigZ  Offcloud  Bytebx  Zenmate  Bitport.io
  2. NOW GET PAID FOR POSTING THREADS

Click Here for More Info
    Dismiss Notice

UC Browser For PC download – Download UC Browser for Windows 7/8 & MAC

Discussion in 'Windows Section' started by arunbro, Sep 5, 2015.

1. arunbro

arunbro Junior Mod

UC Browser For PC download – Download UC Browser for Windows 7/8 & MAC
    If you are using internet on your smartphone from like 3-4 years or even more time, there is no way you’re not aware of this awesome browser. In this article, we will be talking about Download UC Browser for PC. It used to be my best friend in my childhood and helped me in exploring the web at a much higher speed than others. J2me is the Company behind which launched it back in 2004. At that time, it used to be a Chinese-only browser. It was launched as a Java-only application and got Viral all over the Southern eastern part of Asia. This much attention created a huge demand from other platform user’s side to develop a version for them. Because of that only, Today it is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian, Java ME and BlackBerry.

[​IMG]

Being China’s own browser, people gives privilege to it while surfing in it. It also has a very strong reputation in India and is famous for giving a better downloading speed there. You can search and get loads of different other data regarding the application. The main reason behind writing about the thing is to give you guys an idea about the features and functionalities of it.

Features of UC Browser for PC Download
    You can get multiple awesome features after downloading it. In fact, it is one of the most-featured browser of all time. It uses a very special page-compression technique in which a web page gets into UC’s official server for a compression process and then gets to you in no time.

1. You can download UC for PC if you follow the steps Correctly
    2. It allows you to surf the web in a much better speed which is even better than chrome
    3. Actually, it cancels many functions from the webpage while downloading it, that is why it has that much speed
    4. To get it on your phone, you can simple go to the official site and download it
    5. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian, Java ME and BlackBerry devices.
    After reading the features, you must have got an idea about the entire thing. Now, we will move to the main guide. Before going anywhere, I want to let you know that there is no official PC setup for it that can give you exact mobile-experience. Still there is a way to get that and that is the interesting part.

Download UC Browser For PC
    All you need to do is to read what is written over here. I’m not going to teach you any complicated things today, just let me explain it in a simple way. Though, there is no official PC setup to give you Complete PC experience, there is an Official PC version for it. It is still in beta but works pretty dope and definitely worth a try. It may won’t suit you, as you may want the mobile-like version for PC, but hold on. We’re getting to it soon.

If you want the complete mobile-like Experience and don’t like this PC-thing, let us get to the tutorial in which you can run the completely exact same mobile version on your PC. After running this you can head-over to whatever options you use to operate on your smartphone.

Download Mobile version of UC Browser for PC
    What this will do is that, it will give you the exact same experience that you use to get in your mobile phone. You will need to have focus on what is written over here and rest will be done after following it. There is no official way for that, still you can use an emulator for this job. An emulator is a program that lets you run different platform’s programs onto yours and its exactly as good as it sounds.

You can use and Android emulator to run the Android version of the app in your Computer. Which one to use – you will ask now. There are lot’s of them and could be found with a very simple search. But very few of them worth to download them. There are paid stuffs too, but of no use literally. Let me get you through two types of emulators that are most popular in the business and will tell you how to use them as well.

Bluestacks
    It is the most popular and widely-used emulator of all time and also one of the oldest in the entire industry. Being an old, it has got lots of opportunities by different companies and chose to be an independent organization. Its fast, smooth and capable of running almost all Android programs.

• You can get it for free from the official site
    • It can be used to test an app or game that you have downloaded or made
    • You can use it to run apps like WhatsApp and other messengers.
    After reading all the features of it, you have now got the idea about the entire thing. Let us move towards the main guide on Download UC Browser for PC.

• Download Bluestacks Offline installer
    • Install it
    • Search for UC Browser and install it too
    So, that is how you can download UC Browser for Windows Computer and MAC. After getting it on PC, you would be able to access all the features that you use to in your smartphone. I would personally suggest you to share this website with your friends, so that they can also get the procedure of downloading it on PC.