1. OUR PREMIUMS

ZbigZ  Offcloud  Bytebx  Zenmate  Bitport.io
  2. NOW GET PAID FOR POSTING THREADS

Click Here for More Info
    Dismiss Notice

How To: Tricks:How To Root Android Phone Or Tablet.

Discussion in 'Android Hacking and general Section' started by Ãbhì$h£k €hāühàñ, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ãbhì$h£k €hāühàñ

Ãbhì$h£k €hāühàñ

This is my 1th post in Freestuffpla.net i tell u about
    *what is root
    *root advantages
    *root disadvantages
    finally i tell you how to root your phone carefully.
    NOTE:- your phone charge must 85% full because rooting take time in some cases
    I introduce you to an app name King Root
    king root is an app which root your phone without any bricking app is so good i suggest you because am also using this app
    This app is not at play store you can download it from google
    1:-first go to your phone setting
    2:-then go to adminstrate option
    3:-here is option unknow source tick on it
    1:-ok now once you download king root app open and install it if you have any antivirus or clean master uninstall it first because these apps dont allow to install apps like this some time google give you warning just ignore it once you succesfully installed app open it
    2:-after opening you will see green circle in app just click on it and watch after 5min app show you that your app is rooted (if app show that root fail then this app not work for you theme problem occur mainly in samsungs phones i will discuss you later how to root samsung phones)
    3:-once your phone rooted you can now uninstall king root app
    4:-now in your phone another app king user automatecially come
    5:-open the king user app and now here you see the list of app only those which requried root permission
    for example-game killer is app to hack games coins,levels and it requriesd root permison
    6:-if you have downloaded game killer and install the app it will show in king user list click on game killer app and there are two option allow or denny click on allow ok now your phone is rooted and game killer is work for you
    if your phone is not rooted then game killer not work for you because this app requried root permission
    if u are samsung user wait for my next article how to root samsung device .
    Thanks users By ABHISHEK.
    NOTE:- TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.....

For Further Information and Download Link of King Root Click on this link http://sh.st/zJcLj

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015