1. OUR PREMIUMS

ZbigZ  Offcloud  Bytebx  Zenmate  Bitport.io
  2. NOW GET PAID FOR POSTING THREADS

Click Here for More Info
    Dismiss Notice

I have two AWESOME suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Awesome Div, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Awesome Div

Awesome Div Always Awesome B|

Hello Everyone, I am having two AWESOME suggestions to get people involve in posting and get active -
    1.We should have forum time point ts sys for tem means a type of points that can be earn by online in forums and earning system for these points is= we get 1 ftp (f orum time points) when we active in forums for 1 hours means that much hours we get active that much points we get and anyone can our these points in the profile.
    Advantage of this system=by this ftp system peoples have a competition of having most ftp and they will be active to increase thier ftp. :)

2.My second suggestion is promotion by messages means we will get stars and promotions by having somr numbers of messages earning and how much messages need for which promotion are=if a person is new and having less than 25 messages then he we will be having a post of newbie and have 1 star at below of his profile when he post anything or somebody open his profile.
    If a person get more than 25 messages then he will be automatically promoted to jr.member and get 2 stars Below in his profile till 100 messages.
    If a person get more than 100 messages then he get automatically promoted to full member and get 3 stars below his profile.
    If a person gets more than 250 messages then he automatically promoted to senior member and get 4 stars below his profile also this is last promotion of any common/local member but not for staff member because staff member will get 5 stars below his profile in another colour.
    Advantage of this system=if we will have this system then peoples will post threads and reply for getting these promotions and stars and they get involve in posting.

Go to this link to see the pictures for this 2 suggestion and get fully understand about this suggestion-
    http://freestuffpla.net/threads/suggestion-for-posts-and-star-system.13/

Please give votes for these suggestions by liking and disliking my thread :)