1. OUR PREMIUMS

ZbigZ  Offcloud  Bytebx  Zenmate  Bitport.io
  2. NOW GET PAID FOR POSTING THREADS

Click Here for More Info
    Dismiss Notice

Question Anyone Knows how to fix this bootloop?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ƑяєєŜтυffƤĹαиєт, Jul 3, 2015.

1. ƑяєєŜтυffƤĹαиєт

ƑяєєŜтυffƤĹαиєт Aala re Aala, FSP bhai Super Administrator

Hi Guys,

Few Days before, I installed CWM recovery on my Redmi 2, and then RRooted my phone via it. after rooting i got SuperSU app in my phone which is generally used to ask you when any app ask you for root permission.

Today I was simply using whatsapp on my Redmi 2, Then I closed it and went back to the screen when i got notification of "SuperSU".

I opened it and it said "SuperSU Binary Needs to be updated." It have to ways "Normal" and "Cwm/twrp" I select TWRP as i installed it as my recovery on my redmi 2.

AS soon as i selected it, My phone when off, Then it restarted automatically and while restarting It visit an app called "MI Recovery" and then restart. It does not fully restart but keep on restarting.

I tried removing battery and placing again and tried enetring CWM Recovery Mode by pressing its keys, but it stuck on Boot animation.

Any Idea how to fix it?

The one who help me fix it will get 10 Rs Recharge

2. sahil desai

sahil desai

i would recommand TWRP backup if you have done it or else download the stock rom for your particular mobile and install the rom again and then try rooting the device again and try to root with boot recovery rather than connecting to pc and doing it through usb